Welcome, friends, to our first-ever Elva Gift Guide! Though we're unabashedly biased, we think anything from the shop would make a thoughtful, happy gift...but if you'd like some stylish suggestions, we're here to offer a tip or two (or eight!) Enjoy!
1. Fun, fashionable, forever--they'll enjoy a one-of-a-kind statement stunner from our Elva Collection for years to come.
2. Love your LBD? Try an LBE! The little black earring will serve you well (and stylishly) at every turn. Whether they're our bold faceted jet black glass drops, a more subtle, vintage style in black and gold glass cylinders, or a nearly-antique addition with 1920's faceted black glass beads, you'll find yourself reaching for them time and again.
4. For the do-gooder or debutante alike--entirely repurposed vintage materials make each necklace from our Deb Collection entirely eco-glam!
5. Drops of color in vintage glass are perfect for holiday hobnobbing! (And each just $30!) Choose from: chartreuse Czech glass tulips, red Czech glass scarabs, or turquoise and black Czech glass drops.
6. Bringing back an old favorite...just in time for festive fun! With beautiful, bright beads and a vintage ribbon accent, each of our ribbon necklaces is entirely unique and oh-so-easy to wear... (Now available: vintage pink velvet ribbon or vintage chartreuse velvet ribbon...and more on the way!)
8. Simple and classic with a twist...she'll be pretty in pearls, especially of the vintage variety!
We love taking care of the details, so each item you order from our collections will arrive wrapped in our signature style and ready for giving...and to make a stylish gift all the more meaningful, we give $3 of every purchase to Backpack Buddies of Spencer County, an organization that provides meals and snacks to underprivileged students in our rural community. (So you'll be giving greatly this season...in more ways than one!) Happy Holidays!