Whether you're pool-ready, beach-bound, headed to the farmer's market, or going grocery-ing, (or hauling ice cream and bubbly like us here) tote us along! Our fun and sunny Elva Fields logo tote bags are such a cheerful addition to your adventures, and we'll send one along with every order of $100 or more all summer long, while supplies last.
1. Little Ladies Necklace - For each necklace purchased, we teach an underprivileged child to make the same design to keep or gift to a caregiver in classes at local community centers.
2. Birthstone Charm Necklace - Customized just for mom with hand-wired gemstones of your choice and a vintage heart. (And on sale now!)
3. Vintage Scarf - Whether tied around a tote handle, wrist, or neck, Mom will find endless ways to wear one of our handpicked vintage designs.
4. A Year of Jewelry - An Elva Fields exclusive mailed to mom every other month!
5. Freshwater Pearl Vintage Bangle - A timeless classic getting serious magazine love lately (as seen in Justine, Essence, and Family Circle magazines.)
6. Statement Earrings - Our best-sellers! Lightweight, gorgeously golden, ready to wear with EVERYTHING...and under $50!
7. Vintage Tassel Earrings - Combining glamour (vintage Yves Saint Laurent? yes!) and fun (swinging silk!) these beauties are right on time.
8. What's In Your Jewelry Box? Kit - Let Mom mail in a treasured-but-unworn family heirloom from her jewelry box and collaborate with us on a design created just for her that features it!
Just in time for Mother's Day, we dreamed up our most fun gift-giving goodness yet: a subscription box of jewelry!
How does it work?
- Order the subscription and enter your email address at checkout, and the gift recipient's shipping information where indicated.
- Once we receive your order, we'll email to confirm your contact information AND the recipient's so we can be in touch along the way.
- The first gift, our vintage birthstone charm necklace, will arrive in time for Mother's Day, created especially for her with gemstones for each birth month that you chose for the design. (We'll handle that by email as well!)
- Five more gifts will arrive, one each in July, September, November, January, and March.
- A few weeks before each gift ships, you (or the recipient - again, your choice) will receive an email featuring the exclusive jewelry options for the next gift. You (or she) will select a style from the proposed designs that will arrive in the next gift box, wrapped and ready to enjoy.
- Should you prefer that we select each gift for the recipient, we're happy to do so and will simply send a gift every other month from our curated selections.
- We promise each gift will be such fun to receive, and it will be our sincerest desire to surprise and delight with every gift we send.
- Sound fun? Then hop on over to add the subscription to your shopping cart. Need a bit more information? Feel free to reach out - we're always happy to hear from you!
1. for the $15-and-under gift exchange / hand-beaded friendship pins
(just $15 for a set of three)
2. for the littlest ladies in your life / Little Ladies necklace
(in sizes just for kiddos)
3. for your best gal who thinks statement earrings are too heavy / Geo Favorite Earrings
(super lightweight and SO much fun)
4. for the vintage collector / Vintage Christian Dior scarf
(she'll swoon over this vintage silk beauty)
5. for your mother who held on to all of your grandmother's costume jewelry / What's In Your Jewelry Box? custom mail-in kit
(we'll repurpose her vintage heirlooms into a new, wearable necklace)
6. for the long-distance friend when it's too late to ship her gift / E-Gift Card
(our e-gift cards ship via email right to the recipient's in-box)
7. for the most fashionable friend on your list / Elva Necklace
(a one-of-a-kind statement style no one else will have)
8. for the world traveler with classic style / Earrings
(go-anywhere-with-anything CZ studs look like the real thing, but are priced to travel lightly)
9. for the gal with the neverending arm party / Bracelet
(a simple style that fits right in with any golden gathering)
Five things I've seen, heard, loved, stumbled upon, or been inspired and delighted by this week on Instagram:
1. marshmallow snowflakes / Real Simple
2. penny loafers / Thelma
3. pajamas / Maison du Soir
4. magazine cover / Bon Appétit
5. jewelry dishes / Sweet & Spark
[all images linked to the original Instagram post where I first saw them, credited in those posts by the account owner]