Elva Fields Blog » gifts
A few things I'm loving lately:
1. I heard this live version of a childhood favorite on our amazing local Louisville radio station 91.9 WFPK and had to add it to the latest Elva Fields playlist for some nostalgic listening, along with some other fun songs.
2. It's been a while since I've read and finished a book in just a day or two (such an indulgence!) but this one was compelling, captivating, and wholly enjoyable. Like the traditional recipe for which the book is named, I devoured it. (As a bonus, the author curates a playlist at the end of the book to accompany various scenes and characters in her novel, and I couldn't help but add one of her suggested songs to the Elva playlist this month in homage to this wonderful read.)
3. This dark chocolate bark gets rave reviews and was new to me on my last visit to Trader Joe's. I'm currently hiding the bag on a far shelf in the pantry to keep it all to myself. As it turns out, I may have to hide it even from myself soon enough.
4. Though it's billed as an overnight lip mask, I use this goodness as a regular lip gloss day AND night. Thanks to my former sister-in-law who sent it as a holiday gift, my ever-peeling lips are a little less dry and chapped these days.
5. Two shows I've loved watching lately: one with my kiddos, one without them. Both smart, funny, entertaining, and humanity-at-its-worst-and-best heartwarming.
Elva Awesome Sale / Valentine's Gifts
RTW / DIY
Valentine Gift Guide
1. Our colorful charm necklace is such a happy gift for the kiddo in your life...or the young at heart! (It's adjustably-sized for both little ones AND adults!) A throwback to our favorite 80s jewel, this one is joyful and fun.
2. Vintage brass and gemstones make for a modern-day heirloom necklace that is simple and sweet.
3. A one-of-a-kind handmade Elva necklace makes a statement.
4. Heart-felt statement earrings in black onyx!
5. Original art that shares the love - hand-painted and cut paper collages make for such special gifts!
6. Send a Valentine the snail-mail way - we'll even fill out the message and mail it for you!
7. A classic locket in gorgeous gold is a treasure for always.
8. In a twist on tradition, this limited-edition locket holds a sweet note or keepsake in its envelope.
Local Louisville Pick-Up / Last-Minute Holiday Gifts
Louisville friends, for the first time EVER we're offering local pick-up for your holiday gift orders! Here's how it works:
1. Place your order online on our website.
2. At checkout, select LOCAL PICKUP from the shipping options.
3. Wait to receive an email from us to arrange a time and date (slots will be available through Wednesday 12.23) and instructions for your pick-up order.
4. Pick up your order from our Crescent Hill front porch!
Still have questions? Email us - we're happy to help!