1. The latest from one of my favorite authors, a book that brought tears, laughter out loud, and warmth of heart - and a reminder that humanity (in all its flaws and mis-steps) is beautiful.
2. I don't even know how I stumbled down the rabbit hole of the beautiful creations of Morgan Levine, but I'm so glad I did. Her ceramics are stunning.
3. In this last year, I can count on one hand the number of clothing items I've purchased (and two of those may or may not be sweatpants.) When an incredibly talented and creative friend shared a vintage quilt for sale near her sewing studio and proposed creating something with it, I jumped at the opportunity. Treating myself to this made-by-hand beauty felt so joyful; wearing this reversible treasure of a jacket feels even better. (And, yes, she can make one for you, too!)
4. When I had to pass on a family vacation last month, my thoughtful mama brought me a sweet gift to let me know I was missed. The scent of these decadent soaps from France were nearly as transcendent as a trip to the beach might have been.
5. Fascinating, mesmerizing, transporting, beautiful, and thoughtful are a few words that come to mind about this gem of a documentary. So so so good.
Hello, beautiful friend!I can't wait to share my next collection of handmade goodness with you soon, so I hope you'll sign up to know when it has arrived. In the meantime, be well and keep your chin up! XO, Emily