Because our best-selling necklace "The Roller" sold out (and the beads are sadly no longer available) we came up with a remix of the original that we're affectionately calling "The Roller Revisited."
With the same colorfully-hued matte finished glass beads from India, you'll roll right on (again and again) with style and vibrancy. Five strands of beads make for a motivating and eye-catching companion, and between their rich shades and matte finish like sea glass, this one is at once luxurious and fun. (And the bead shapes add a hint of whimsy with some that seem fish-like, and others with a playful scallop and wavy edge!) We see this necklace equally at home with a casual tee as with a more formal look. Dress up that LBD with one hook of a clasp! A gathering of golden brass beads at back meets the etched and gilt copper toggle with a hint of glamour. Measures 17.5" at its shortest strand, a drape of strands that makes a stylish statement.
Hand made in small batches this summer, a very limited number of this style is available.
* We will give a portion of the purchase price of each necklace to your choice of among four wonderful organizations working for social justice. (See below for more information on these options!) Please designate your selection in the Gift Note section during the checkout process. If a selection is not indicated, we're happy to choose one on your behalf!
- The Loveland Foundation - Donating specifically to their Therapy Fund, this gift will provide financial assistance to Black women and girls across the country seeking mental health/therapy services.
- Equal Justice Initiative - EJI works to end mass incarceration, excessive punishment, and racial inequality. Their efforts include legal representation, public education, policy reform, and groundbreaking research.
- National Bail Fund Network - According to the Louisville Community Bail Fund (just one of 60-some funds this National Network includes) "Cash bail is one of the aspects of the criminal justice system that keeps communities wrapped up in systemic slavery and in debt." Donations will help bail out those in need AND provide support once they are released.
- Change Today, Change Tomorrow - Based in the West End of Louisville, their #FeedTheWest initiative provides much-needed meals and groceries to a food-challenged population (there is one limited-hours grocery store for the entire population.)
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.