Roll right on with style and vibrancy - five strands of vividly-hued Indian glass "roller" beads make for a motivating and eye-catching companion. Between the rich shades (including sunny yellow, grassy green, and sky blues) and matte finish like sea glass, this one is at once luxurious and fun. We see this necklace equally at home with a casual tee as with a more formal look. (Dress up that LBD with one hook of a clasp!) A gathering of golden brass beads at back meet the etched and gilt copper toggle with a hint of glamour. Measures 17.5" at its shortest strand, a drape of strands that makes a stylish statement.
Hand made in small batches this summer, a very limited number of this style is available.
* We will give $10 of each necklace purchased to your choice of among four wonderful organizations working for social justice. (See below for more information on these options!) Please designate your selection in the Gift Note section during the checkout process. If a selection is not indicated, we're happy to choose one on your behalf!
- The Loveland Foundation - Donating specifically to their Therapy Fund, this gift will provide financial assistance to Black women and girls across the country seeking mental health/therapy services.
- Equal Justice Initiative - EJI works to end mass incarceration, excessive punishment, and racial inequality. Their efforts include legal representation, public education, policy reform, and groundbreaking research.
- National Bail Fund Network - According to the Louisville Community Bail Fund (just one of 60-some funds this National Network includes) "Cash bail is one of the aspects of the criminal justice system that keeps communities wrapped up in systemic slavery and in debt." Donations will help bail out those in need AND provide support once they are released.
- Change Today, Change Tomorrow - Based in the West End of Louisville, their #FeedTheWest initiative provides much-needed meals and groceries to a food-challenged population (there is one limited-hours grocery store for the entire population.)
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.