The Archie reminds us that playful pattern never goes out of style, and summer, especially, is just the time for whimsy and fun. With their rainbow-like decoration in arches of blue and red set against a white ground, these beautifully-handmade glass beads from Ghana bring an easy smile, while vintage glass (also from Africa) at back offer a happy surprise in sunny yellow - unexpected joy may be the best kind! We're loving the wavy look of the double-strand of curved tube beads, and, clasped with a simple gilt copper toggle, this style measures 23" length.
* We will give $10 of each necklace purchased to your choice of among four wonderful organizations working for social justice. (See below for more information on these options!) Please designate your selection in the Gift Note section during the checkout process. If a selection is not indicated, we're happy to choose one on your behalf!
- The Loveland Foundation - Donating specifically to their Therapy Fund, this gift will provide financial assistance to Black women and girls across the country seeking mental health/therapy services.
- Equal Justice Initiative - EJI works to end mass incarceration, excessive punishment, and racial inequality. Their efforts include legal representation, public education, policy reform, and groundbreaking research.
- National Bail Fund Network - According to the Louisville Community Bail Fund (just one of 60-some funds this National Network includes) "Cash bail is one of the aspects of the criminal justice system that keeps communities wrapped up in systemic slavery and in debt." Donations will help bail out those in need AND provide support once they are released.
- Change Today, Change Tomorrow - Based in the West End of Louisville, their #FeedTheWest initiative provides much-needed meals and groceries to a food-challenged population (there is one limited-hours grocery store for the entire population.)
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.