Give The Swirl a whirl - it's an instant elevator to your outlook AND to your outfit. Five strands of marvelously-marbled Indian glass beads show striations in brilliant green, vibrant orange, bold black, righteous red, and many more happy hues in matte-finished glass, bringing variety, fun, and statement style to your every day. Measuring 18" length at its shortest strand with its gilt copper toggle clasp, this one will certainly stand the test of time in style, craftsmanship, and versatility.
Hand made in small batches this summer, a limited number of this style is available.
* We will give $10 of each necklace purchased to your choice of among four wonderful organizations working for social justice. (See below for more information on these options!) Please designate your selection in the Gift Note section during the checkout process. If a selection is not indicated, we're happy to choose one on your behalf!
- The Loveland Foundation - Donating specifically to their Therapy Fund, this gift will provide financial assistance to Black women and girls across the country seeking mental health/therapy services.
- Equal Justice Initiative - EJI works to end mass incarceration, excessive punishment, and racial inequality. Their efforts include legal representation, public education, policy reform, and groundbreaking research.
- National Bail Fund Network - According to the Louisville Community Bail Fund (just one of 60-some funds this National Network includes) "Cash bail is one of the aspects of the criminal justice system that keeps communities wrapped up in systemic slavery and in debt." Donations will help bail out those in need AND provide support once they are released.
- Change Today, Change Tomorrow - Based in the West End of Louisville, their #FeedTheWest initiative provides much-needed meals and groceries to a food-challenged population (there is one limited-hours grocery store for the entire population.)
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.