Charmed, I'm sure - we certainly are! This one had our hearts from the start; after all, we've been suckers for a stylish charm necklace since our first one in fifth grade. Consider this a bit of a playfully-glam update to that cherished elementary-school accessory: with golden long-link chain (gilt brass) and rainbow-hued glass charms from India, it's all grown up yet whimsically wonderful! Charms resemble chili peppers, lemons, hearts, and leaves among more straightforward drops and beads, and we're enchanted by their fun and cheer. A simple lobster-claw clasp brings the chain together at back at just under 18.5" in length, though one could certainly clasp it at a shorter length if desired. Charming and beguiling all the while.
Hand made in small batches this summer, a limited number of this style is available.
* We will give $10 of each necklace purchased to your choice of among four wonderful organizations working for social justice. (See below for more information on these options!) Please designate your selection in the Gift Note section during the checkout process. If a selection is not indicated, we're happy to choose one on your behalf!
- The Loveland Foundation - Donating specifically to their Therapy Fund, this gift will provide financial assistance to Black women and girls across the country seeking mental health/therapy services.
- Equal Justice Initiative - EJI works to end mass incarceration, excessive punishment, and racial inequality. Their efforts include legal representation, public education, policy reform, and groundbreaking research.
- National Bail Fund Network - According to the Louisville Community Bail Fund (just one of 60-some funds this National Network includes) "Cash bail is one of the aspects of the criminal justice system that keeps communities wrapped up in systemic slavery and in debt." Donations will help bail out those in need AND provide support once they are released.
- Change Today, Change Tomorrow - Based in the West End of Louisville, their #FeedTheWest initiative provides much-needed meals and groceries to a food-challenged population (there is one limited-hours grocery store for the entire population.)
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.