Known as "The Fun One," this necklace is full of festive color, effortless style, and easy-going glamour (not unlike you, beautiful gal!) and we couldn't be more excited about it. After several iterations, we're thrilled with this joyful combination of vintage-inspired Indian glass beads and happily-hued nylon cord - whether you decide to tie a bow at back, show it off at the side, or opt for a more straightforward knot tie, the length is up to you, as is the flair. (One idea we didn't picture here, but is completely possible is a wrap-around bracelet!) So many options, we're betting this one's a fast favorite. It IS The Fun One, after all.
Each necklace is uniquely handmade, so bead assortment will vary, and measures approximately 42" in overall length. (Beaded section comprises approximately 22" length.) Choose from nine cord options below (royal blue, green, black/white zag, neon pink, camouflage pattern, rose pink, turquoise, lilac, or black.)
Hand made in small batches this summer, a limited number of this style is available.
* We will give $10 of each necklace purchased to your choice of among four wonderful organizations working for social justice. (See below for more information on these options!) Please designate your selection in the Gift Note section during the checkout process. If a selection is not indicated, we're happy to choose one on your behalf!
- The Loveland Foundation - Donating specifically to their Therapy Fund, this gift will provide financial assistance to Black women and girls across the country seeking mental health/therapy services.
- Equal Justice Initiative - EJI works to end mass incarceration, excessive punishment, and racial inequality. Their efforts include legal representation, public education, policy reform, and groundbreaking research.
- National Bail Fund Network - According to the Louisville Community Bail Fund (just one of 60-some funds this National Network includes) "Cash bail is one of the aspects of the criminal justice system that keeps communities wrapped up in systemic slavery and in debt." Donations will help bail out those in need AND provide support once they are released.
- Change Today, Change Tomorrow - Based in the West End of Louisville, their #FeedTheWest initiative provides much-needed meals and groceries to a food-challenged population (there is one limited-hours grocery store for the entire population.)
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.